7/3/11

Lif3

MY FIRST POST!
I'm glad I can get this blog started...

Lets start by saying… hi! For those who don’t know me personally, My name is Jazzy. I’m a teen living in the U.S… I will say now though, I’m NEXT to normal.
        Like everyone, I’m unique… and I come from a unique type of family. AS people say, you can choose your friends but not your family.
        But lets just cut to the chase… this blog is really for teens… topics they don’t always cover in the “growing up” books in the library or the “teacher/parent recommended sites” that don’t tell you nuthin’.
 Its also just a fun place for me to talk about my opinions on dumb things like MC. Donald's or the letter “Q”. If you have a topic that I could share… don’t hesitate to ask!!!

Let’s Blog!!! (that last comment was a painfully lame thing to say. Therefore it has been disposed properly..) 

~Jazz 


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5/7/11

    Hey! evilbunny here. Remind me and i might actually check this once in a while. (;
    P.S. i think i may have found you on facebook. however, I can't send you a message. Does your profile picture say "jazzy" in cool red letters at the bottom?

    ReplyDelete